The Automatic Vending Association (AVA) AGM will be held virtually on June 24 from 11am to 12pm.
Procedural aspects to the meeting will include:
• A summary of 2019 from chair, Gillian White
• A review of the 2019 accounts with Roger Williams, AVA treasurer
The AVA also wants to know what members think about the AVA and the impact of the current crisis on UK vending. Topics to be addressed include an assessment of the AVA’s communication with members on COVID-19 related schemes, emails, e-updates etc.
The meeting will then address the following:
• What next for the industry?
• Are micromarkets the only way forward?
• What can we do as an industry to ensure the longevity of our business?
• What new products and services should our members be offering?
• Is cash dead?
Members can access a survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RJKCQLZ in which members can nominate topics to be covered. The three most nominated topics will be covered.