The Automatic Vending Association (AVA) and the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) shall be maintaining a joint merchandising explicit technical day on October 31 the place visitors can concentrate to business professionals who will proportion crucial knowledge and recommendation for the field.
The audio system come with:
• AVA technical marketing consultant Mike Saltmarsh who shall be discussing ‘Microbiology of drinking water and refrigeration issues: the future of refrigerant gases’.
• Head of Microbiology, Campden BRI, and member of the Government Advisory Committee at the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF) Roy Betts. A recognised skilled in meals microbiology, Roy shall be protecting ‘Current issues in microbiology in water and food’.
• Communications and public affairs supervisor from the European Vending & Coffee Service Association (EVA) David Irvine shall be discussing ‘Refrigeration issues: legislation changes and energy labelling’.
• Director, Ascot College Electrical Studies, Phil Watts, shall be discussing a coaching programme for engineers which has been designed particularly for the business and is obtainable solely to AVA contributors.
• Marketing supervisor, Benders Paper Cups and vice president of the Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group (PCRRG) Adrian Pratt. He will duvet ‘Single use plastics, recycling and deposit return schemes; the impact of the potential latte levy; the increase in UK recycling abilities; and the debate over compostable packaging’.
• Animal technician manager, Pelgar International, Faye de Costa, a professional in animal similar problems, who will duvet ‘Insect infestation and treatment’.
The match shall be held at Campden BRI in Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire and tickets are to be had from the AVA.