The AVA is undergoing a period of change and five of positions need to be filled on the Board next month.
Positions include: one machines & components representative; one commodities representative; and three vending operator representatives Members of companies that are full members of the AVA are eligible for the posts.The Board meets four times a year and helps to shape and guide the workings of the AVA to ensure that member interests are best served.
Board members have the opportunity to:
- make their mark on the industry
- influence the future of vending and of the AVA
- take a broader view of vending
- work alongside other vending leaders
- reap rewards from networking with others in the vending world and
- create new friendships and alliances
To stand for election to the Board applicants need to complete and return a nomination form by the closing date May 15, 2019.