Speakers will come with:
- Nestlé Waters leader govt officer Maurizio Paternello
- Groupe Danone govt vice chairman – Waters and Africa Henri Bruxelles
- Coca-Cola Europe president Tim Brett
- PepsiCo Global Foods president and leader advertising officer Simon Lowden
- Niagara Bottling govt vice chairman – International Rali Sanderson
“It’s the strongest programme we have ever assembled,” commented Richard Hall, chairman of worldwide food and drinks professionals, Zenith Global, which is establishing the Congress.
Other audio system come with the executive executives of regional marketplace leaders Agthia, Dubai Refreshment, Mai Dubai and Oman’s National Mineral Water Company in addition to Italy’s Ferrarelle. There can also be excursions of Dubai’s two newest and largest new bottling crops, every involving investments of greater than $150 million.
The Congress can be opened via Saeed Al Tayer, managing director and CEO of Dubai Energy & Water Authority.
With the theme of ‘Open Water’, the Congress will discover all facets of the marketplace, particularly sustainability and innovation. There can be a panel dialogue with the heads of sustainability for all 4 global marketplace leaders – Coca-Cola, Danone, Nestlé and PepsiCo. Another spotlight would be the Global Bottled Water Awards, to be offered at a gala dinner within the iconic sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel.