The Coffee Shop Innovation Expo – the development for espresso store trade house owners – has introduced its keynote audio system for the development on September twenty fifth & twenty sixth September on the ExCeL London.
At the development, visitors will be capable to revel in the newest, leading edge services and products remodeling the business which is price an estimated £8.9 billion.
In the line-up of audio system this yr are:
- Rachel Chatterton, senior innovation supervisor at Starbucks, discussing the significance to guide in foods and drinks innovation
- José Sette, government director on the International Coffee Organisation, exploring the function of espresso stores in bettering the sustainability of the worldwide price chain for espresso
- Tim Sturk, director of espresso operations at Servest FoodCo, asking “How hard is it to serve great coffee?”
- Josh Brown, head of industrial building at Harris + Hoole imagining the Coffee Shop of the Future
- Alana Spencer, Apprentice winner and CEO of Ridiculously Rich, revealing all, from the board room to the bakery
This yr’s tournament will see the release of the display’s new id; with a watch at the long term and the welfare of the planet, the 2018 version will shine a focus on eco-friendly rules, inexperienced inventions and glance to present again to the communities that make espresso.
Go to www.coffeeshopexpo.co.uk and check in for a unfastened price tag.