A new date of September 3 has been arranged for Zenith Global’s UK Water Drinks Conference, which has become one of the industry’s main annual forums to debate key issues and meet other business leaders.
This year’s theme of ‘Hydration Nation’ has been selected to keep a focus on product benefit, while also addressing challenges such as sustainability and innovation.
The 2020 conference will provide updates and insights on consumer and market trends as well as exploring the direction of new product development and debating challenges from public health to packaging sustainability. Attendees will gain perspectives for reviewing future business strategy, setting up new projects and advancing the prospects of the United Kingdom becoming a better ‘Hydration Nation’.
Programme highlights include:
• Market overview from Kantar and Zenith Global
• Sustainability solutions from Ecosurety, Green Alliance, Natural Source Waters Association and Nestlé
• Industry leadership panel with Danone, Harrogate, Highland Spring and Nestlé
• Hydration research from University of East London and Danone
• Emerging segment innovation with AquaBritish, Bottle Up, DrinkThreeDots and Upbeat.
A display area will offer brands the opportunity to showcase their water drinks free of charge in the ‘Chiller Corner’, which provides allocated shelf space in display fridges for all attendees to discover and taste. New businesses will gain valuable and constructive feedback first hand from industry experts and peers.
The audience will be drawn from senior industry managers, suppliers, retailers, advisers and the trade press.