A brand new date of September 3 has been organized for Zenith Global’s UK Water Drinks Conference, which has turn into some of the trade’s primary annual boards to discuss key problems and meet different trade leaders.
This 12 months’s theme of ‘Hydration Nation’ has been decided on to stay a focal point on product get advantages, whilst additionally addressing demanding situations similar to sustainability and innovation.
The 2020 convention will supply updates and insights on client and marketplace traits in addition to exploring the course of recent product construction and debating demanding situations from public well being to packaging sustainability. Attendees will acquire views for reviewing long term trade technique, putting in place new tasks and advancing the possibilities of the United Kingdom turning into a greater ‘Hydration Nation’.
Programme highlights come with:
• Market evaluate from Kantar and Zenith Global
• Sustainability answers from Ecosurety, Green Alliance, Natural Source Waters Association and Nestlé
• Industry management panel with Danone, Harrogate, Highland Spring and Nestlé
• Hydration analysis from University of East London and Danone
• Emerging phase innovation with AquaBritish, Bottle Up, DrinkThreeDots and Upbeat.
A show space will be offering manufacturers the chance to exhibit their water beverages for free within the ‘Chiller Corner’, which supplies allotted shelf area in show refrigerators for all attendees to find and style. New companies will acquire treasured and optimistic comments first hand from trade mavens and friends.
The target audience can be drawn from senior trade managers, providers, shops, advisers and the business press.