A month after the founding father of a Chinese water logo Nongfu Spring become the rustic’s richest guy, forward of the founders of tech giants Alibaba and Tencent, buyers have a singular alternative to find the opportunity of six top quality springs in six nations throughout 3 continents.
The spring house owners will provide the six safe assets and industry plans as a part of the seventeenth annual Global Water Drinks Congress, which is being held on-line this 12 months on 20-22 October.
· US North East – one of the most international’s purest herbal spring water assets providing greater than 2 billion litres a 12 months sustainably
· UK West – a spring water with a longtime top class logo and exports
· Ireland – a considerable and top quality supply approved as a herbal mineral water
· Norway – a pristine herbal mineral water supply in a UNESCO World Heritage Site atmosphere
· Spain North East – an award successful artesian mineral water from a Government safe zone within the Spanish Pyrenees
· India North – a deep underground supply within the foothills of the Himalayas supplying a significant nationwide bottler with native and global partnerships.
“Our programme already offers the world’s top five international water drinks companies – Coca-Cola, Danone, Nestlé, Niagara and PepsiCo – plus market leaders from Brazil and India, along with other key innovators and suppliers,” commented Richard Hall, chairman of match organisers Zenith Global, the food and drinks mavens. “A digital match lets in us to take action a lot more, like this presentation to attainable buyers.
“A new world is emerging in the wake of coronavirus. Our event theme is ‘Beyond the Bottle’, but we also have to think beyond pure hydration to flavour, wellness, immunity and functionality. We believe we have assembled the perfect combination of knowledge and ideas to help companies navigate through the unchartered waters of future change and opportunity.”
The seventeenth annual Global Water Drinks Congress has 5 famend trade providers as sponsors – Platinum sponsor Ball plus Gold Sponsors Bericap, Güitig, Sidel and Tetra Pak, together with further toughen from CCL and Water.io.
The programme additionally comprises the Global Water Drinks Awards, which attracted over 160 entries from 27 nations.