After a a success on-line convention in 2020, the United Kingdom water beverages business is making plans a 2nd digital tournament on 23 March this 12 months.
The UK Water Drinks Conference has been the business’s primary annual tournament for 30 years and is a key discussion board for manufacturers, providers and shoppers to study and debate present problems, along superb networking.
The 2021 theme of ‘Charting New Waters’ displays each the turbulence of the previous 12 months and the alternatives for contemporary pondering. Topics will come with:
· The newest marketplace tendencies and client traits from Zenith Global and Kantar
· Category control experience from Danone Waters, Highland Spring and Nestlé Waters
· Industry chief perspectives from Niagara and Roxane, who’ve increasingly more bolstered their profiles the world over
· Infused waters as the following giant factor with Dash Water
· Innovator case research from 0 carbon to direct client promoting.
“Water drinks remain so vital for consumers, but many aspects of the market have changed radically in the past year,” commented Richard Hall, chairman of Zenith Global, which organises the development. “There will be a continued focus on health and the environment. Extra attention will be given to flavour, functionality and refillability.”