Speakers will include:
- Nestlé Waters chief executive officer Maurizio Paternello
- Groupe Danone executive vice president – Waters and Africa Henri Bruxelles
- Coca-Cola Europe president Tim Brett
- PepsiCo Global Foods president and chief marketing officer Simon Lowden
- Niagara Bottling executive vice president – International Rali Sanderson
“It’s the strongest programme we have ever assembled,” commented Richard Hall, chairman of global food and drink experts, Zenith Global, which is organising the Congress.
Other speakers include the chief executives of regional market leaders Agthia, Dubai Refreshment, Mai Dubai and Oman’s National Mineral Water Company as well as Italy’s Ferrarelle. There will also be tours of Dubai’s two latest and biggest new bottling plants, each involving investments of more than $150 million.
The Congress will be opened by Saeed Al Tayer, managing director and CEO of Dubai Energy & Water Authority.
With the theme of ‘Open Water’, the Congress will explore all aspects of the market, especially sustainability and innovation. There will be a panel discussion with the heads of sustainability for all four international market leaders – Coca-Cola, Danone, Nestlé and PepsiCo. Another highlight will be the Global Bottled Water Awards, to be presented at a gala dinner in the iconic sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel.